This guide will help you create your first notifications only campaign. Let’s take a campaign that we are running but we want to cut out non-profitable OS versions. To do this we will create a “notification only” campaign that analyses OS Version Data.
To do this you must create a new campaign:
- Go on the Campaigns Tab, and click on “add” by default the campaign is set to “notifications only”.
- Enter a name for the campaign.
- Select the tracker you are using.
- Select the campaign you want to receive notifications for.
- In group field select “OS Version”.
- Select your time range, we selected last 7 days.
- Click on “Add”
You will be taken to the campaigns dashboard. While in the campaign dashboard follow these steps:
Now you must create a rule:
- Click on “add” next to Rules on the campaign.
- We will add: If Cost >= 30 & ROI <= 10.
- Set the status to “ON”.
- Enter your email or turn Telegram Notifications to “ON”
- Select the time frequency that you wish to receive notifications.
- Click on Add.
You will be returned to the campaigns dashboard.
- While in the dashboard click on “Edit”.
- Click on Status and select “Active”.
- Hit Save.
You are done, you have created your first Optifyme Notification Only Campaign. This rule will notify you when a OS Version has spent over $30 and the ROI is less than 10%.