This guide will help you create your first action based rule on Optifyme. This means that Optifyme will pause a source based on the rules you choose.
To do this you must create a new campaign:
- Go on the Campaigns Tab, and click on “add”.
- Enter a name for the campaign.
- By default, the campaign is set to “notifications only”.
- Click on “Notifications only” and select the traffic source you would like to optimize, in this case we select Exoclick.
- Under Traffic source campaign id select the campaign you want to optimize.
- Select the tracker you are using.
- Under tracker campaign id. select the campaign linked to the traffic source campaign id.
- Select your time range, we selected last 7 days.
- Click on “Add”
You will be taken to the campaigns dashboard.
While in the campaign dashboard follow these Steps:
Now you must create a rule:
- Click on “add” next to Rules on the campaign.
- We will add: If Cost >= 15 & Revenue <= 7.50.
- Under action it should display “Pause Target” (This means that if the rule is met, Optifyme will automatically pause the targets, in Exoclick’s case the targets are domains).
- Set the status to “ON”.
- Select if you wish to receive Telegram notifications when the actions are executed.
- Click on Add.
You will be returned to the campaigns dashboard.
- While in the dashboard click on “Edit”.
- Click on Status and select “Active”.
- Hit Save.